Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Five Guidelines to Obediance

I was reading my devotional book,called A Young Woman after God's own heart{a really good book by the way, by Elisebeth George}.Any way,these are five guidelines to Obediance she put in that book.

1.Concentrate on doing what is right.

2.Cease doing what is wrong.

3.Confess any wrong.

4.Clear things up w/ others.

5.Continue on as soon as possible.

-Actully you could call it the 5 C's to Obediance-

But I thought that would be a good thing to post.
*************************************************************************************
Guess what ?I'm going to get my top braces in a week!!!!
I'm sorta excited and nervous at the same way.
*************************************************************************************
I'll post later!
-Kendy Jo-

No comments:

Post a Comment