Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baptism.....

"BIG PAPA" Tree:)


FOG.:):)WOW......JK!


"BEAUTIFUL......"

"Out of a Movie?" NOPE!!!:)

Hello all,I am getting baptized next Sunday!!!!:)
We're going to have it @ 4:00 ........ PM of course. :):)
I guess I'll run my little "speech" I am going to say by you as a practice because you guys won't be able to see how much I shake when I say it.....:):):)JK!!!
Here it is:

" I've been a christian since I was 6 yrs. old, I've always believed in God and things butI never
understood what Baptism was.Now I understand and I want to be buried w/ Jesus
underwater by being Baptized.
Thats it.....^

I am going to need lots of prayer this wk. as I struggle to fight the devil against his evil schemes to tempt me this wk. before I get Baptized
Thank you and may God bless you this week.
Anyway,this morning I woke up on a perfect "Lord's Day" w/ fog and the sun shining.....perfect cut wet grass.

SO PRETTY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have a good wk.....
-Kendy Jo

























1 comment:

Sara's thoughts.... said...

I'm so excited for you Kendra and your commitment to Christ. :) :) :) I'll be thinking of you on Sunday.

Post a Comment