Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello!!

Hello everybody!!!
How is everyone??
I have meant to get on here quite often lately ,but I've been SO busy!!!:)
Life is SO hectic sometimes.:)
I have been doing school and school and more school ,but you know what?The Lord has been able to reach me and get my attention even when I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off.:)
I have several ideas forming in my head on things I could do on here,like have a certain thing on Sundays called Sunday Thoughts or something like that.:)I am not real creative on this sorta thing am I??:)FUNNY!!:)
Anyway,I am just trying to do lots of things @ once.;)
But I thought I should probably get on here and post something so u guys didn't think I fell off the face of the earth.:)(I'm barely hangin' on):)

So comment give me ideas,prayer requests,anything!!I love COMMENTS!!:)

May God bless the rest of your week immensely!!!

Love from my Abode to yours!!
Kedy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment