Monday, June 28, 2010

Eudaimonia(happiness)Blog Parade Post-Top Ten Things that make me HAPPY!!

So,this is the Eudaimonia(happiness) Blog Parade!YEA!!
The Top Ten things that make me HAPPY!! are:
{1.}
Singing with my Family!
(I'm sorry,no picture.):(
{2.}
Seeing God miraculously work in people's lives.












{3.}
Finishing a good book :)











{4.}
Going to the Nursing Home every Sunday and singing to all my elderly friends.:)













{5.}
Taking pictures of my siblings and other things.
















{6.}
The color green. :D

















{7.}
Eating a popsicle on a hot summer day.:)
(sorry,no picture.):(









{8.}
Learning about the Amish people and their lifestyles/culture.

















{9.}
Swimming in really cold water and screaming at the top of my lungs in JOY!;)

( *sigh*...and I can't find a pict. for this one either.):(sorry.





{10.}
Living for God!:)






























Okie dokie!!! Thats it folks!
Have a great week!

Spread His love,
Kendy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment