Monday, March 21, 2011

Set Apart

O Lord, am I set apart enough for you?
Are the words I say glorifying You?
Am I doing all the things I can do to be a good witness for Your Kingdom?
I want to be there for people when they're hurting.
But I am a coward because I am afraid.

But with You, O Lord, I can do ALL things!

Romans 8:37
No, in all these things we're more than conquerors through him who loved us.

I need to trust You....Help me to trust you God. I know I'm not doing all I could do for You.
Life without You is a wasted life.
You have better plans for people...You created us for a purpose and I want to live for that purpose.

with You I have strength....without you I am nothing.

I choose the 1st option.

How 'bout you?
Are you willing to take Christianity a step farther?
Do you ever wonder if there's more to life than constantly trying to get a better car, a better house, a better job, some better clothes?
Those are things of the world...but our God Almighty has called us to something more.

Love you all ,
Kendy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment