Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Funny Church Signs Are Back! Brand New Video!

  

ChristianBookstore.net

    Today's Verse    

  View Devotional  
GodTube.com must-see video
Click to Watch Now
Click to Watch Now

Email this video  Email this video
Share on Facebook  Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter  Share on Twitter

More Funny Church Signs
Funny church signs just never get old! Enjoy a chuckle as you view some of the most comical (and at times inspiring!) church signs from across the country. Have a blessed day!




TODAY'S MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE



  Email this video
  Share on Facebook
  Share on Twitter


Building 429 - Where I Belong (Official Music Video)
All I know is I'm not home yet. This is not where I belong. Take this world and give me Jesus! This is not where I belong.

Have you ever felt like you are looking on the outside looking in? Longing for that sweet day where you can be with Jesus for eternity? What a glorious day that will be! This song completely captures our longing and desire for Jesus--a MUST listen! May you have a blessed Monday!




Watch more Christian Video Sermons & Messages from Ministries on LightSource.com

No comments:

Post a Comment