Friday, May 4, 2012

This Nine Year-Old Does Something Few Adults Can Even Do - So Gifted!

  



    Today's Verse    

  View Devotional  
GodTube.com must-see video
Click to Watch Now
Click to Watch Now

Email this video  Email this video
Share on Facebook  Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter  Share on Twitter

Nine Year-Old Recaps The Entire Bible
This is truly outstanding! This young boy delivers a fantastic recap of the entire Bible all from memory...and doesn't skip a beat! Such wisdom and insight from such a young person is truly admirable and a blessing to those who see this wonderful video.






  Email this video
  Share on Facebook
  Share on Twitter


Big Daddy Weave - Redeemed (Official Music Video)
"I am redeemed, You set me free. So I'll shake off theses heavy chains, wipe away every stain. Now I'm not who I used to be. I am redeemed."

This powerful performance from Big Daddy Weave will renew your spirit today as the poignant lyrics remind us that we are all made new by the blood of Jesus.



Watch more Christian Video Sermons & Messages from Ministries on LightSource.com

No comments:

Post a Comment