Monday, September 1, 2014

It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. And I'm Crying I'm Laughing So Hard!

These kidos are about to go back to school and their parents are sharing the ups and downs through a HILARIOUS song! At 1:48 all I Could say was PREACH. This parody just made my day.
Videos     Today's Devotional     Today's Bible Verse
MUST-SEE VIDEO:
It's Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. And I'm Crying I'm Laughing So Hard!


These kidos are about to go back to school and their parents are sharing the ups and downs through a HILARIOUS song! At 1:48 all I Could say was PREACH. This parody just made my day.
SHARE    
Spotlight Videos
This Father-Daughter Dance Almost Didn't Happen – You'll Be A Weepy Mess When You Hear WHY
Inspirational Videos
 
Kirk Cameron Is Putting 'CHRIST' Back In Christmas With His New Movie!
Movies
 
Life Hasn't Been Easy For Terrell, But Now He's Raising His VOICE In Praise! AMEN!
Inspirational Videos
This Little Cutie Just Got The Most PRECIOUS Gift. I'm Joining In On The Family Tears!
Cute Videos
 
I've Never Seen A Fish Do Anything Like THIS! I'm Still In Shock!
Cute Videos
 
When He Opened This Cage I Was Terrified. But At 24 Seconds My Heart Completely Exploded!
Inspirational Videos
ABOUT THIS NEWSLETTER

This newsletter is never sent unsolicited. You received this email because your email address, MATTSORRELL1.HISGIRL96@BLOGGER.COM, is signed up to receive email from a Salem Web Network website. We respect and value your time and are committed to protecting your privacy. Use the links below to update your profile and subscriptions, unsubscribe from this email, or find out more about Salem Web Network (SWN).

Manage my Subscriptions | Unsubscribe from this List | Read about SWN


Salem Web Network | Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. | 111 Virginia St., Suite 500, Richmond, VA 23219

No comments:

Post a Comment