Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good Times>>>:)







Hi Guys!!



I hope you all are having a good wk. ed so far.



I am!



One of my friends is coming over and we're going to have much fun!!:)



My Dad is building a shop for storage and stuff.



So our yard looks like a earthquake came through here,because they have to put water and eletric in it and well its just a BIG MESS!!!:)



Oh well my friend's dad is coming to help MY dad and she gets to come over....(smiles)



OH,OH heres some HILARIOUS Picts. of Me .:):):):):)











HA.HAAAHAHAHAH!!!:)
You can tell I 'm trying hard not to laugh!!
Have a great week end and try hard to please the Lord through your week.
Have a great day!
In his Name,
Kendy Jo




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics,Kendra!! Totally you. :)
Love ~ A. Kris

Kendy Jo said...

Thanx,A. Kris!!
I love these pics!!:)

AJ said...

Love the facelift Kendy. Wow u have changed so much and the glasses. Very nice! AJ

Kendy Jo said...

Thank you ,Thank You...
I always wanted a new look...:P:)
-Kendy:)

Post a Comment