Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Gadgets!Picture Problems and more...

Hello All!
Have you noticed some of the new things on here?
Lets see:I added a cursor,4 blinkies,new template,and who know what else...;)
I tried to upload some pics on here a few days ago but it wouldn't let me.
Anybody else have this problem?
I know my Aunt Sara has this problem on her blog.:(:(
Anyway I am going to try again today....
So here it goes..I'll be RIGHT back...;)

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

It didn't work....None of my WONDERFUL,FABULOUS,MAGNIFICENT,NICE,PRETTY,PICTURES can be displayed on here.:(
This is upsetting....*SIGH*:(
Oh well...

Anything interesting going on in your life??
Comment and tell me about it.;)
May God Bless,
Kendy Jo

Psalm 37:5-11;)

No comments:

Post a Comment