Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MY WONDERFUL AUNT!!!!:)



Today i would like to tell everyone to go to and check out all her wonderful posts,including how to make bread.:)YUMMMM!!!:)
My Aunt Sara is a wonderful woman of God and is a cool mom to my cousins: Caleb ,Antonin,and Ashlyn.:)
She has a wonderful gift for writing and I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote a book someday.:)She is fun to be with,and has a great sense of humor!So go check out her N-E-A-T blog!!:)
Thanks God for putting my Aunt Sara in my life!!!
May you bless her abundatly!!:)

Blessingz,
Kendy JO

www.sarasreflections.blogspot.com

2 comments:

lovinglifemom said...

Aww...Kendra, you are the sweetest! : ) : )
I thank God for a niece like you... and I'm looking forward to seeing what He has in store for your life. :) : ) ((hugs)) : )

Kendy Jo said...

Thanks,A. Sara!!:)
I was looking @ your blog and,I thought about doing something like this so I just did it.:)

lol;)
(((HUGS BACK))))Tell Fam. HI for me!!:)
Love,
Kendy Jo

Post a Comment