Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Texas is proud of their state - even the hinges have Texas engraving.=)

Karissa having fun in the water @ Sea World.


Pict. @ the Alamo- "Remember the Alamo"



American Girl Place in Dallas,Texas- FUN!




We took this from our porch-NO editing!:-)Cool!!!








Hello All,How is everybody?


I am doing good.I have a headache because I got sunburned yesterday @ the park .I had to say goodbye to all my friends,because I am leaving that co-op and going to a new school (not public school,mind you):-) I would never go to a public school as long as I live .(Unless I had to):-)So I am not feeling very good today!




Our camera is messed up ,so i don't know if I can post some picts. w/my new hair do in them.But I put some on here as you can see.Hope you enjoy!




Here is a little test thingy bejigger I made for myself.Here it is-


1.What r you doing right now?


Blog Posting


2.What did you eat last?



Muenster Cheese and Crackers


3.What r your 3 fav.colors?




Lime green,blue,purple



4.What is your 2 fav. movies?


Facing the giants and Anne of Greene Gables


5.What did you last drink?



(Wonderful) Water


6.What r your hobbies?


Singing, clogging,blogging ,writing some,playing w/ my siblings.......=)



7. Are you allergic to anything?



No(maybe my brother)=)


8.What is your fav. animals?



Dolphins,horses,dogs


9.What is your fav. type of music?


Bluegrass,country,contempary(I don't know how to spell this)=)


10.How long have u been a christian?


6 1/2 yrs.




Hope you have a wonderful Day! Remember keep looking up for His return!!!

-Kendy Jo





































No comments:

Post a Comment