Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How are all??:D






Hey everybody!
How are all?
I am doing good and I'm a keepin' buzy right through this hot summer.:)
I am relaxin but getting things done too,today I made a pound cake with my friend's recipe for it.yumm...it was good.:)I would put a picture of it on here but its not the prettiest cake and I am lazy.:P I just got in from helping dad change a flat tire on one of our vehicles and I helped him take pictures of his 2+3 yr. old calves to sell on Craigslist.:)I like helping my daddy.:DHeres some of the pics. I took:

Left:our "lovely","stubborn",Jersey.:)
Below: "the Holstein":)
Above:Our new little calf "little punk",sweetest little thing.:)
So thats what I did today.....hmmmm...what should I say next....;P
We are buzy with life as always...
I have been dwelling on this verse for a few days...if you are discouraged with life....if you don't know where God's taking you or you don't know if He's taking you ANYWHERE,remember this verse in your times of confusion.
"For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord," plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you hope and a future.Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me,and I will listen to you.
~Jeremiah 29:11
Highlight over next few words to decode and read:
Hope you all have a great week!!May God be with you always!
Pray for our nation and our leaders.
May God be with us each and everyone!!
Love to All,
Kendy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment