Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A summer day...










A summer day...

A summer day consists evenings in the pool.....
A summer day is defined by popsicles dripping on chubby,little hands......

A summer day is when you can read whole books in one day....and not feel 2 guilty...
A summer day is when you drink lots of lemonade...and eat lots os sweets...

Above:Ughh...old picture of me but only one that went with the popsicles.:D
A summer day is when you hear the whirr of the air conditioner when you fall into deep slumber at night....

A summer day is when you ride around on the 4wheeler with wet clothes...

A summer day is when you relax and forget about algebra,pronouns,and anything of the sort....

A summer day is when you go on picnics and eat cold ham sandwiches and choc. chip cookies....
A summer day is when you have fun,praise God for his goodness,and forget about ALL your troubles...

Have a great rest of your summer everybody!!

Love to all,
KeNdY jO

2 comments:

lovinglifemom said...

I loved this entry, Kendra. I'd say you are quite the poet!! I love summer days too, and wish it would last forever so I could REALLY get my act together (organization) lol! : ) : ) : )

Kendy Jo said...

haha!Thanks!I was getting really worried when I changed my URL,cuz,I thought nobody could find me again...even though I sent my few* readers an email!:D
YEa I made this up on a spree...and I'm not really a poet,just when I get on a SPREE!HAHA!!:)lol;)
Thanx though!
Hope the fam. is all well!
Love,
Kendy JO

Post a Comment