Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am weak, but Thou art strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I'll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.

Life has shown its ugly face to me in the last few weeks as I struggle along with the "joys" of youth. And though my problems are so, so itty bitty compared to many others, I am a spoiled person and hate it when life doesn't go right....well I've learned how to handle it now. I am blaming Adam and Eve.=) No, just kidding!
I have learned that even though life is full of sin and a lot of evil, I can rejoice in my deepest pit. You know why?

Because He walks with me.

Remember that today...maybe your loved one is sick,your having trouble with the bills, the stress and toll of life is too much for you to handle. Don't worry, He's there to handle it for you.

~Kendy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment