Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's been awhile....

Hello All!


Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! I am....although I am really having a hard time adjusting to my life without math...I really miss it....NOT!;)



haha;)

Man, I haven't been on here in a long time and that's my hectic life schedule's fault.

There is so much going on even in the summer when you want it to slow down.:)


There is one thing I am really trying with my whole heart to do and that is to draw nearer to God(James4:8) through prayer and his Word and listen to the Holy Spirit as he speaks. It takes a lot of hard work but I believe that God will bless me for trying to follow his will in my life.

I encourage you to get this little booklet, 99 Thoughts On Hearing God's Call, it's really good and will give you a fellow human's perspective on things!:)



Well, I hope your summer continues to go good and please comment!:)I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!:)


Love,

Kendy Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment