Monday, June 6, 2011

Just a lil' thought....

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
but the fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Try listening to God today....if he is trying to speak to you, make sure you are clearing away the things in your heart that are before him. Anything can be an idol...anything. Maybe Facebook?Tv?Books?Even Christian books can be an idol..I have let that become more of an idol than probably anything. God wants all of us...not 10%, 50%, or 75%. He wants 100%....all of us.. and it's a daily walk...everyday we should give ourselves up again. It sounds like hard work but we're are sinners and constantly falling. Isin't it wonderful that He loves us and understands our needs and weaknesses?

"Thank You God for loving even me....for I am so undeserving. May I please you and not stray from the fold.
If there is anything....anything that is in the way of my relationship with you, may I clean it out of my life.....for you are above all else. Amen."

Have a most wonderful Monday,
Kendy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment